Installation & Consultancy Services
At Horizon IT, we are committed to helping our clients make the most appropriate decisions to fit their requirements in all circumstances, when new IT solutions are necessary. We do this by taking the time to listen to our clients in order to gain a full and clear understanding of their business - their objectives, issues, culture and people, and only when we have all the information can we provide a considered recommendation, which in turn helps our clients make the right decisions.
From single PC Installations, right through to multiple server infrastructures, our business principles remain the same. Listen, assess, recommend and implement to the highest quality.
Our wide range of services include:
- Structured Cabling Installations
- Network Switch Fabric Upgrades
- Wireless Installations
- Network Analysis Techniques & Reporting
- Organisation and Installation of internet connectivity solutions
- Design of LAN and multiple site WAN systems
- Web Site Design and Domain Hosting
- Supply of Email Services, from single POP accounts to Multiple Exchange Mail servers via SMTP
- On site commissioning and delivery of systems
- Single PC to Multiple server installations
- PC and Server operating system upgrades and migrations.
- Microsoft Product Installations, Upgrades and Migrations
- Thin client terminal services solutions for local and remote application access
- Bespoke application installation services
- Peripheral device installations including printers / scanners / web cams etc
- Trouble Shooting PC, Server and Network Problems at both LAN and WAN level
- Recovery of failed PC's and Server systems
- Administrator training for new implementations
- Managed on-site services
- Remote Working
- Telephone and Remote support services
- Data backup solutions, To Disk, To Tape, or Disk To Disk To Tape utilising Network attached storage.
- Virus, spy-ware, and ad-ware detection and removal services
Our experienced engineers are fully conversant with the following operating systems, including new system installations, upgrades or migrations, and will project manage a solution from initial site visit, to sign off after a successful implementation.
- Microsoft Windows NT4 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange 5.5, 2000, 2003
- Microsoft ISA Server 2000, 2004
- All Microsoft Client operating systems and client applications
- Novell Netware 3.12 to 6.5
- Ranger Management Suite ( Network & Solo Versions)
- Major Archive Backup solutions – Symantec / Computer Associates
- HP Accredited Systems Engineers